The funeral home at its present location was opened in 1980. Our chapel is bright and welcoming, with the capacity to accommodate 300 people. Across from the funeral home’s main entrance, we have the Mountainside Complex, which serves as a reception room, ideal for times of fellowship and refreshments following a service.
Located on the West side of the funeral home, our Memorial Garden provides a peaceful setting for times of remembrance and reflection.
Serving and caring for families in our community with understanding and dignity since 1947